Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

P.S. ... Probably not a dandelion ...

ok ...This colour is Probably a bit Pale to write my whole Post in ... but it is the Crayola colour "Dandelion" ...

ugh ... back to normal colours (I kind of had to hightlight the Dandelion colour with a dark grey background because it probably would not show up on my blog background ... but why the Dandelion? ... well - I fell over something called Project 64 and it looked like fun ... a bit like ABC Wednesday (which this could be a second letter P post for? or maybe we could just call it a Post script to the Previous one? lol), except with Project 64 they are working their way through 64 colours in a box of crayons. This week's colour is "Dandelion"  ... and I knew I would be able to find a photo with that colour in it ... so I decided to Pop in and Post something ;-)

banksia roses on someone's fence ... a bit pale actually, so not quite good enough for the Particular Picture that I Put in my link on there.
not dandelions, but some kind of daisy that has similar colours ... actually the petals are lighter and the middles darker ...

soggy wet flowers in my garden at night ... this is getting closer to the right colour ... so was the other photo, probably of the same flowers, but on a different night,  in my recent O post

ah why not - one can always rely on sunsets to produce a profusion of colours ;-)
I think the last one will do - I am sure the perfect match for "Dandelion" has to be somewhere in between the dark foreground and the blue sky ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)