Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Friday, December 25, 2009

Seasons Greetings


Chrismas Day is almost over here so this post is sort of a bit late ... but better late than never?

Merry Christmas

... or if Christmas isn't your thing then happy whatever else you might happen to celebrate at this time of year ...




yes ... I messed around with a photo I took the other day ... I didn't do much messing around with it though (scribbled on it so the street lights became Christmas trees, added the words and re-sized it smaller)... this new(ish) computer has a slightly different lot of photo editing software on it and I can't find some of the weird stuff I used to use in the other one and don't want to spend all night looking for it/fiddling with it (and if I did do more stuff I would probably go too far and make it look worse, knowing me - lol)

btw - the reason I took that photo is because I like how the moon looked.
(you should be able to click on the photo for a bigger version if u can't see it properly)
... it also reminds me of a song I like - "The Whole Of The Moon" by the Waterboys - which will now probably end up going around and around in my head for ages ... probably while I am trying to go to sleep or something - LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)