Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

"God's Debris" (The book I just read ;-)

An hour or 3 ago, I mentioned that I read a book ... a bundle of printed pages actually - it was a free e-book that DH had printed off (when one wants a book to take to bed and read - easier to read a bundle of pages than it is to do the other option we have and take a laptop computer to bed! ;-)
I just did a search and found where he got it from - http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2005/11/free_ebook_of_g.html
- yes - it IS the same bloke who writes the Dilbert cartoons ... but this book is nothing like those!

anyway ... the snoring one woke up and told me I should to go to bed ... LOL

and it is getting rather close to sunrise ... oops!

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)