Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The things I find on the internet ...

I just noticed that a newsletter my Husband subscribed to now comes from some thingumy called Feedblitz ... so i went for a look at their website and I found a link to this - http://feedblitz.blogspot.com/2005/12/twas-blog-before-christmas.html ( FeedBlitz News: 'Twas the blog before Christmas )
... some people have way too much time on their hands
(and/or this lot spent their spare time reading way too many blogs/etc! LOL)
btw ... I might put one of those thingys on here sometime ... not that anyone seems to read this blog anyway ... lol
... oh well - I only came in here to send someone an e-mail - back to re-arranging the garage ... sigh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)