Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Monday, March 07, 2005

Another good blog

Hi All,
Here I am ... actually having a lunch break (yes - I am at work) ... while eating lunch at my desk (couldn't be bothered taking it elsewhere), I decided to have a read of Jenny's blog (the one I posted about the other week - the one I said is better than mine ... because it is ... lol) anyway ... there was a link on there - to this one - the department
... so now I have another one I want to keep going back to - it has some very interesting photos ... and haiku too ...
(hmmm ... her name isn't on there ... but I think I know this person ... I think we have met by e-mail ... )

There is one problem with reading blogs/etc in my lunch break ... it means I am at my desk ... so people can FIND me ...
... "have we got any ... ?" "can you do ... ?" ... and my desk is in full view from the staff room door too (I work at a school) so I am the person that students/etc see when they come knocking at the door wanting to know "can I see Miss/Mr ?" ... which usually happens when they are busy ... or not there ... then they all seem to think I should know exactly where is ... LOL

oh poop ... there goes the bell - almost the end of lunch ... already ...

... I better go finish looking at that blog ... before someone else wants something ...

... at least my desk isn't the one right next to the phone ...
(that is usually a good thing ... except for when I am at my desk (or even further away in the next room) and the phone rings and nobody else is here ... and even worse ... it is cordless ... and sometimes both handsets end up at the back of peoples desks ... people who have since left the room ... so when it rings the rest of us all have to run around and find it ... oh well ... keeps the job interesting ... LOL

anyway ... better go ... the end of lunch bell is about to go soon and I have stuff to go do (and the rest of that blog to look at if I still have time)

bye ...

oops - there goes the bell ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)